WebPort Online Banking
PortAlliance offers you convenient and secure online banking with WebPort. You can do so much from the comfort of your PC, like:
Keep Personal Information Safe & Secure
Whether you're online or on your mobile device, the following tips can help protect your personal information.
- Install and update anti-virus and spyware-detection software, as well as a firewall.
- Keep your computer and browser updated by allowing automatic downloads.
- Never respond to emails or web pages requesting personal information verification.
- Delete emails from unknown senders with nonsensical information, subject line typos, or suspicious links.
- Do not click any links in suspicious emails.
- Use strong passwords with a mix of numbers, random characters, and upper- and lowercase letters.
- Limit your sharing of personal information online and read privacy statements.
- When you shop online, check your browser for an "s" (for "secure") in the web address (i.e., "https") and a locked padlock symbol.
- Set passwords and enable screen locks to prevent others from using your devices.
- Check your account information frequently and report and suspicious transactions immediately.