eStatements are a FREE, safe, convenient way to view, print, and download your PortAlliance statements. They are simply your regular paper statement in an electronic form, which takes the place of your paper statement. eStatements are accessible only from within WebPort Online Banking. You can view your statements any time by logging into WebPort.
When you enroll in e-Statements, you will receive your PortAlliance account notices and tax forms electronically as well. To let you know you have a new statement, notice, or tax form posted within WebPort Online Banking, you will receive an email notification that the eStatement is available. You may view any of the monthly statement inserts that are normally included with your paper statements online as well.
It is very important that you keep your email address up-to-date to remain enrolled in eStatements. If we receive your email notification back because the email address we have on record for you is invalid or blocked, we are required to place you back on paper statements immediately.
To get started, simply log into WebPort Online Banking to enroll in eStatements today!
Benefits of eStatements
By electing to receive your statements electronically instead of receiving paper statements, you benefit in many ways:
- You save time because your statement is available online sooner than you would receive it by mail.
- Receiving your statement electronically reduces your risk of Identity Theft and fraud. By not having your paper statements sitting in your mailbox, you are reducing the risk that the information can be stolen and used for fraudulent purposes.
- By saving your statements electronically, you reduce the clutter in your home. Many people store their financial records for 7 years - that is a minimum of 84 monthly paper statements to store!
- By helping your credit union to save money in paper and postage costs, you allow PortAlliance FCU to use this cost savings toward providing better rates, products, and services for our Members.
- By making this simple choice, you are doing your small part to save the environment. Choosing eStatements instead of paper statements saves energy...and a few trees.
Questions about eStatements?
If you have a question about eStatements, please don't hesitate to contact us.